Saturday, December 5, 2009

Turn your Blackberry/ Cell Phone into a radio station...

With all the new APPs out there another one of my favorites is www.iheartradio.com, with this APP I can listen to over 350 stations in the U.S. on my Blackberry. I hook my phone to my home theatre system and plug in my phone charger so my phone battery won't go dead and then tada I'm listening to Internet radio thru the phone. It's great and I don't have to purchase Sirius radio, etc. to hear other stations that I like in other states that I don't have access to in the NY/NJ area.

Note: When your phone rings and/or your calendar pops up which mine often do your station will automatically cut off and you will have to press the play button to refresh the station...but for free radio all over the U.S. it's worth a couple of clicks.

Thank you Toya for the Blackberry tip ;-)

Happy Listening!

WHAT WE DO:

ALM Solutions offers budgeting needs to help individuals achieve their financial goals.
Depending on what your need is for example:

you may want to budget to buy a home,
send your child to college,
pay off your credit cards,
or just simply save, etc, etc, etc.

Contact us to learn useful techniques to reach your budgeting and financial needs.
--
Andrea Montano
President and Owner of ALM Solutions
Office Number: 732 325 1807
almsolutions40@gmail.com
Hours: Mon - Thur (11am - 4pm), other days by appointment
Come Twitter with me at www.twitter.com/AndreaLMontano"

No comments:

Post a Comment